Monday, June 29, 2009

Tardy!

So my new son thinks that he is a fine wine, I mean why else would he want to stay in his cramped space, other than he thinks that he'll get better with age/cooking in the womb.

Good news for those of you that have yet to enter my contest... It appears that he will make his appearance on July 6, unless he decides to come on his own. Knowing our history, that's not gonna happen.

So, this will now be the OFFICIAL ENTRY PAGE (I have no idea why I did that, other than to vent maybe), for the contest of guessing the baby's weight, length and time of birth. I'm taking the date out, because well, we kind of already know that, July 6. However, if he comes before the sixth, we can accept your weight, length and time guesses.

My simple contest is becoming more complex as I type, YIKES!

Same prize though, either a Borders or Barnes and Noble $10 gift card, to the closest best guess.

Bu-bye!

7 comments:

  1. Well now, THAT'S certainly tough...do we get the lengths/weights of your previous kids?

    I'm going with 8lbs, 8ozs, 21" long.

    And he'll look kinda like a baby. ;-)

    With hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do my first guesses count?

    8lb 15oz at 1445 oh and 21 inches long.

    I might have my own arrival by then if ya know what I mean.....I hope. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait... you can't just change the date like that! I was all ready for a baby TODAY! What, On July 6 you're going to bump it out to August 1? And Then September? I'm not sure Jenni will like that...

    I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen - your guess is as good as any, and I'm sure he will look like a baby, even though Jenni's thinking he'll come out walking, at this point.

    Michelle - All of your guesses count, and so far, you have the most entries!

    Krissa - Much appreciated encouragement.

    Jeff - I thought about trying to drag this out all summer, but Jenni said she would drag me around town, from a private area that the sun doesn't see, if you get my drift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4:45pm 8lbs 2oz 21 inches long
    ~~~~~~~~Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  6. July 5,8lbs 7oz and 23 inches
    Have a great day! Katie

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!