Friday, June 5, 2009

Cold-Filtered Four Times

That's what they do to Miller Genuine Draft Beer. 

My questions, are as follows:

  1. Why?
  2. How?
  3. Does it actual make the beer taste better, than say a cold-filtered three times beer?
  4. What's the deal with calling it genuine draft anyway? I mean do the fill the bottles from a keg or what?
  5. Does my talking about beer make me lose my "G" rating?
  6. Why should I stress out over a soccer tournament, I mean if we win, does it make me an awesome coach, or just put more pressure on me to repeat my feat with Maggie's team next year? Even though Maggie's team will not have a season ending tournament for at least five more years, or is it four?
  7. Why does eating a bunch of pretzels, like say a whole bag, may my eyesight go wacky and my head start a pounding? I think the eyesight was going wacky because of the pounding, but still, what's up with that?
  8. Do you know how hard it is to break 75,000 points in Bejeweled Blitz(one minute rounds)? Now imagine my surprise when I got over 114,000! I think I shall take this moment to announce my retirement from Bejeweled Blitz, at least until Tuesday, or one of my fierce competitors usurp my standing as numero uno.
  9. Yes, I did just slip into a little Spanish. That makes it two, count them TWO, days in a row that I have a Spanish language usage in my blog.
  10. What does number 9 even mean?
  11. Can this stop, now?
  12. Nope.
Now it can.

Pax, 
Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!