Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Getting A-Mused!

I have this vision of one of those big poster board, or better yet, poster-sized paper flip charts, on an easel with a whole bunch of characters; names, ages, hair color, etc. all circled with little squiggly lines going to and fro. I have had this dream/vision for the past couple of days/nights.

I know what this means.

It means that my "story mind" has something that it wants to share with me, and possibly you. Pretty exciting, isn't it? The problem is, I can't really read the fine print - not that the fine print is in the circles or on the squiggly lines, although I am sure that it is. Why am I sure of this? We'll call it a gut feeling.

I'm supposed to follow my gut.

I have tried many times to follow that gut, and all it seems to say is for me to feed it. So maybe following my gut isn't always the best thing to do. No matter how substantial and influential it is. Now what? That is the question I have for myself, because I honestly don't know. It's there, I can feel it gnawing at my little brain, calling in my ear saying "release me" in the high-pitched squeaky annoying little voice it has. Why do Muse's have to be so annoying, if you have seen "UP" it's Alpha's voice, when the communicator/interpreter is broken. Or if you have seen "The Emperor's New Groove" it is the voice of (is it Izma?) the villain, when she is turned into a cat.

Okay, so I watch a lot of Disney movies, sue me.

Anyway, where was I going with all this? Nowhere really. Just trying to keep my mind off the fact that I don't have my seventh child yet, because some doctors don't want to listen to my wife.

Other than that, anyone know where I can get one of those pads?

God Bless and good night!

1 comment:

  1. Now you're starting to sound like my dad (which isn't pretty). You must be distracted. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!