Problems that I have though are these:
- No baby yet.
- Pretty boring day.
- It's getting late. (why I stopped posting a bunch during the day, I have no idea. Maybe it's that job-thing.)
- Too many channels with too much on, and yet nothing at all.
- I had something, but it ran away screaming, maybe I'll catch it later.
- Hearing a loved one stop breathing.
- Hearing a loved one try to breathe.
- Hearing a loved one coughing uncontrollably
- Being completely helpless in said situations.
- Thankful that everything turned out okay.
Why did this become a group of mini-lists?
- Lists are cool, and people read them.
- Lists are the next BIG thing and I want to a part of it
- I can slip things like this sentence in here, and you might not even notice.
- The Ottoman Empire was/is the root of all evil in the world, or maybe it's just some of it.
- If Eve didn't eat that apple, would this be a better place?
Survivor man is absolutely nuts! But who hasn't fantasized about being stranded in an African plain, with nothing but your wits and a few supplies to survive on? Okay, maybe you haven't, but it would be fun to try, in my mind. First challenge for me, please: Survive ten days in Walt Disney World.
Getting lame, so I better sign off.