Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Day With the Trees, and a Bug or Two

In January, Jenni went to the Morton Arboretum and fell in love with the place. One thing led to another, mostly the fact that the cost of an annual membership would be paid for with just one and a half visits to the place.

Let's just say, the membership has been paid for over and over again. Those annual memberships are SO awesome for large families.

ANYWAY...
I thought I would share a few pictures with you, sort of a Wordless Wednesday and Weekly Best all rolled into one.

Hope you all had a great weekend!!

Bye-bye

4 comments:

  1. Sweet Pics but that giant spider-thingy would creep me out. I'm a sissy when it comes to spiders

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun place!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. I LOVE yearly memberships. Someday we will get there while out your way..not sure when, though.
    Pax, E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! You have adorable kids :-)

    Where exactly is this place?

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!