Sunday, June 15, 2008

Why it is Cool to be a Dad!

A photographic essay... (Okay, I'll comment, but they will be limited, I promise)


All the gang with Mickey (Yes, I would allow him to be my seventh child, no problem.)

Don't the look Angelic.


Here we all are for Danny's Baptism.


Here we are after Jessie's First Holy Communion.


The oldest (he cleans up well).

Look Dad, no hands!
Jessie all dressed up for Jesus!

Katie and her birthday celebration, with Mickey Mouse.

Maggie striking a pose.

Danny is very happy about the Duck Two Ways at Le Cellier in Canada (okay, actually in EPCOT's version of Canada).

I have been very blessed to have six wonderful children, and thank God for them everyday. Being a Dad is THE best "Job" I have ever had and I am so glad that they are in my life.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there. (You too, Dad!) Have a GREAT DAY!

God Bless you all.

2 comments:

  1. Man, 6 beautiful reasons to be a proud dad. Your kids are awesome.

    Happy Father's Day my friend. Sure hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute!
    Happy belated daddy day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!