Monday, June 9, 2008

Super Big Gulps of Diet Coke Kill Method Actor

What does this mean? I think know I am in need of some help here. Anyone know any philosophers, maybe?

You scored 50 Materialism and 30 Phenomenology!



Are things-in-themselves knowable, or can you only know things as they appear to you? The mystery of the noumena is at once your greatest challenge and the most distinctive part of your identity, Kantian. You've taken the tradition of your Idealist and Rationalist forebears and synthesized it with the Empiricism of Hume, but still your metaphysics, which orbit around the idea that the universe is essentially unknowable, haunt you.
Thinkers you may agree with: Immanuel Kant, G.W.F. Hegel, Schopenhauer
Thinkers that may challenge you: Friedrich Neitzsche, Soren Kierkegaard, Charles Darwin

1 comment:

  1. Well, I know something about philosophers, but I can't read orange print on an orange background, so I'm probably going to be of limited usefulness to you here.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!