Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Oh The Places I Go

Google has seen it fit to allow me the opportunity to share various blogs that I visit, right here on this page.

I'm serious.

Just check to your right, if you see all orange you went too far. I get entertained on a daily basis from these various blogs and other websites. I hope I have everyone up there, if not I will just have to fix it, because we here at Bug Tries Again aim to keep everyone happy. Especially those few readers that we still have.

Just a quick side (I do this a lot, don't I?): How is the name working for you? Should I change it to something a little more full of pizazz?

Let me know what you think, if you don't mind. Also, is the blog hard to read? By this I mean does my "fun" color of orange make my posts hard to read? I figure if I want to do this for a while, and I think that I do, that maybe I should branch out and get a design created for moi. Heck I could even try to do it myself, how hard could it be? :) I'm good at DIY.

Stop laughing.