Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Oh The Places I Go

Google has seen it fit to allow me the opportunity to share various blogs that I visit, right here on this page.

I'm serious.

Just check to your right, if you see all orange you went too far. I get entertained on a daily basis from these various blogs and other websites. I hope I have everyone up there, if not I will just have to fix it, because we here at Bug Tries Again aim to keep everyone happy. Especially those few readers that we still have.

Just a quick side (I do this a lot, don't I?): How is the name working for you? Should I change it to something a little more full of pizazz?

Let me know what you think, if you don't mind. Also, is the blog hard to read? By this I mean does my "fun" color of orange make my posts hard to read? I figure if I want to do this for a while, and I think that I do, that maybe I should branch out and get a design created for moi. Heck I could even try to do it myself, how hard could it be? :) I'm good at DIY.

Stop laughing.

8 comments:

  1. Are you NOT IN LOVE with the blog list thingy like me???? See, normally I would not know that you just posted mere moments after I left the last time, but because you are on my list you get to the top and here I am. The thing I also like is that statistically it will show up as a link from my site where before with my reader box it just showed up as google. OK, I will stop oooohing and awwwwing.

    Orange is good by me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange is good. Orange is summer. I went orange too. Now, I'm going to go and read morea about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly - I was so excited that I could actually add it, now I'm even more excited that I made your list. Now maybe, I'll get some more readers to help me through this blog stuff.

    Leanne - Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy your stay, please feel free to come by anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I see you support
    "Netherland", an other subliminal message! I'll come back as soon as I will see blue-white-red on your blog! But in fact, I'm not so fond of our own team! So, you're excused!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your "Where I Go" widget. Where did you get it?

    Your blog name is cool with me, although I would like to know what Mylhibug stands for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The "Where I Go" widget is from Blogger. They allow you to basically have your Google Reader show up on your blog. "Where I Go" is my title, you can call yours anything you like. :)

    Mylhibug (pronounced Mile High Bug) is basically a weird continuation with my love affair of the Mile High City, Denver. I grew up there and follow ALL of their sports teams. Of course, I don't think I would move back, because it seems so foriegn to me, for some reason. Maybe because of the growth or something. Who knows? Anyway, maybe I will revisit that topic (my name and my former "hometown") in the near future. Once I get a minute to jot something down, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You lift the veil on a mystery!
    Thanks for the question, and the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the new google ditty...Thanks so much for adding me!!! Now I have to get the time to sit and add it all to my blog too! Full disclosure: I don't even have a "reader"...I just click on everybody as often as I get a chance to jump onto blogger!
    Blessings and Happy Father's Day!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!