Sunday, June 1, 2008

If Only the Homework was Completed

Then I would have nothing to complain about.

Right?

Doubt it. Anyway, young Master Andy Miller is making a name for himself on Bleacher Report, which means that I am going to have to take his writing a little more seriously I guess.

When did this happen anyway? I mean seventeen year-old's aren't supposed to surprise heir parents anymore (okay, I'll take that back, but I think you might know what I mean). Here is the kid when he said he wanted to major in journalism and communications, I kind of went... Okay? Now it turns out he actually has a passion for it, AND is pretty good at it as well.

I present sample A, B and C.

I guess I better start working on that novel now.

4 comments:

  1. Nice writing from the young master...how'd a 17 year old get better than me? (now pick yourself up off the floor, it's not nice to laugh at people!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I would be proud of my child if he wrote a chronicle. About any topic! Andy felt in the writing passion as weel!
    Congratulation Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a heartattack seing :
    "I'm watching You .... PARIS"
    So personalized!
    Once the surprise passed, I find it really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY impressive! I read all 3 stories you referenced. Tell Andy good job. He's off to a great start as a sports journalist.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!