Saturday, June 14, 2008

Softball, Sun and a lot of Fun!

So I went to a softball game today.

The sun was out, just ask my non sun screened skin. Hey, it was nine in the morning, I didn't even think about it.

It was probably the most exciting game of the year! No I kid you not, the team scored 23 runs! Jessie drove in two herself, and made some plays in the field (by not letting the ball get past her). Now the other team only scored 12, but their hearts were in it.

Actually it was a little give and take for the first three innings, the the Batavia Blue Demons put the peddle to the metal, so to speak. It got started by Allie "Gator" L's three up and three down inning.

That just does not happen, especially for 10-11 year old girls.

Wow.

Next stop, the playoffs.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love spring ball...we've just finished baseball, and still have 2 in softball...best of luck with the tournament!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!