Thursday, April 24, 2008

Voices in My Head

That is right. I am going to be entertaining the voices in my head for the month of May. Now, I know that I failed miserably, due to my mental condition (laziness), for April with the letters. In the process of doing that I also kissed Blog365 good-bye.

Such a slacker.

Anyway, if you have read some of my previous posts, you are probably aware of all the voices I use. I know it sounds crazy and all, but I don't think I am.

I just like to argue with myself.

So, this will be the month of revelation and all that other good stuff that I need to give me focus on my writing life. Or, it's a really good excuse to spend some time with my trusty PC.

Speaking of PC's, well I guess technically they aren't, but I am seriously considering an iMac all of a sudden. I know Cubbie will get excited if he reads this, but I should tell him to just chill-out, because it is just a seriously considering, not an actual going out and buying. I do think that it is cool looking and that it will help out with my budding film career. Oh wait, that's Cubbie's dream. (see why he is getting excited about the prospect of me possibly considering the purchase of an iMac).

Voices.

I can do voices.

In May, there will be thirty-one opportunities for me to prove it.

Isn't it exciting?

3 comments:

  1. Howdy!
    I like macs...Hubby is a PC guy...an engineer. I'm a bit of a computer illiterate. Oh Well.
    Looking forward to the voices.
    Don't worry about Blog 365.
    You should ENJOY your writing.
    Thanks for the advice on the kitten. God Bless, EJT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes a little reflection is just what the doctor ordered in this business. Enjoy your quality time with your voices. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you make it all month you should treat yourself to a new t-shirt. Maybe: I live in my own little world, but it's ok....They know me here.

    Or, even better: You're just Jealous that the Voices talk to me

    Here's where you can find both...

    http://www.tshirtoutlet.com/50.html

    LOL! ;o) I'm looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!