Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Blog, It Is A Changin'

Dear Friends and Foes,

What do you think of the 'new' me? I am trying to figure it out myself. Actually, I am in the process, I think, of trying to get all my widgets and pictures and all the other stuff back. If I can't get the ones I like back, I may be going back to the 'old' me.

So, was there any widget that you all liked in particular? I'll be playing around with a few new ones as well. Can hardly wait, I bet. :) The one that I am missing that I would love back is a picture of my kids at Disney, but because of the split columns it doesn't allow me to do it. I don't like what it will allow me to do.

I've been using Google reader lately, so I may not mess with a blog roll. Then again, I like everyone else's blog roll, so if I like yours who is to say that you won't like mine, right?

Well, that's it for now. I'm on the hunt to find my missing, or better yet, new stuff!

Talk at you all later,

Mylhibug (See I need that signature back.)

5 comments:

  1. A few notes of the "Marseillaise"! in the Ouverture 1812. Honored! I'm sure that , when we answer young kids in France to sing the Marseillaise they don't even know what is it. Have you heard about a Soccer meeeting "France - Morroco" at the Stade de France in Paris, when our national anthem was hissed! No comment, that's France!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! We have a room painted this exact same shade of orange - or should I say pumpkin.

    I'm assuming you stopped by Blogger Buster?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Blogger Buster is cool, and I will be back. She gives great ideas on how to personalize the blog with cool widgets and more.

    Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catherine - Unfortunately there seems to be a lot of this everywhere, no more national pride. Instead people cowtow (give in) to the noisiest minorities and mess things up for the majority of the people that are relatively happy.

    If this trend continues, I don't foresee anything good coming from it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look...not that the old one was bad or anything...this one is very readable.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!