Saturday, April 5, 2008

Double Dog Dare Does A Body Good

Dear Blogger Friends,



I am writing this for you now, at 10:35. As you know I am not what you would call an enjoyable person at this hour. However, I am going to turn over a new leaf.



***What's up with the Final Four? BLOWOUT City. At least North Carolina almost came back, but almost only counts in hand grenades and atom bombs***



Tease time! Why is this man so happy?



That my friends is what I will be talking about, soon. I promise.

As long as Benjy can get me those pictures.

Have a nice evening.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you'll tell us soon.
    No idea." Turn over a new leaf?"
    What's going to change for the Mylhibug's family?

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!