Monday, April 14, 2008

Prayer Request

Hey there, anyone that is reading this. Can you please keep my God daughter Jordan in your prayers? She is currently in the hospital, suffering from Lord knows what. Not trying to sound flippant, it's just that they still haven't found out what is happening to her.

She goes into these seizure like moments, when she is in great pain and it feels like something is moving inside her stomach and esophagus, or just through the middle of her chest. It is very heart-breaking to see her like that, and we are praying that they find out what is going on. She is having a procedure done tomorrow afternoon. So far they have checked her brain with an EEG, given her a CT scan, and apparently had some weird psychiatrist come in and repeat the same questions over and over again. Tomorrow's test is going to be a scope of her esophagus and stomach.

Thanks in advance, for your prayers. I will let you know more when I find out.

God Bless

3 comments:

  1. I'll add her to my prayer list...don't forget to update on her situation. How old is she & how are her parents doing?

    I Like Andy's blog but I'm not much of a sports fan (please don't shoot) so I prolly won't be checking it often. The only team I'm cheering right now is the Sprague Angels t-ball team - funny stuff I can assure you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers on the way. We will offer our morning prayers especially...you know how wonderful are the prayers of children! Keep us posted.
    Andy's blog looks good, unfortunately, I'm a Mets fan in a Phillies world....oh, well...
    God Bless, EJT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about your daughter's pain. I will say extra prayers for her for sure. I hope you figure this out soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!