Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Urgo

I am a HUGE fan of Stargate SG-1 and forgot how funny and great this episode was.

The episode is called "Urgo" and it guest stars Dom Deluise as an alien conscience that was implanted into the SG-1 team. More specifically, it is episode 16 of season number 3.

Another great show that I watched tonight was,,, LOST.

We learned a few things; like what Sawyer asked Kate to do before he jumped out from the helicopter. We also learned about what happened to Aaron. I swear that I even glimpsed an older version of Claire, but no one else that I was chatting with, on Plurk, saw it. So maybe it was just my imagination. Then there was Benjamin Linus, young and innocent and shot in the gut by Sayid, well now we know why he is, well, the way he is.

Next week looks to be another real doozy of a show, so we know where I'll be, right?

On that other real popular show, American Idol, my daughter Maggie's favorite singer - Megan - was sent packing. At least Megan, gets to go home to her baby son, which is way more important anyway.

That's it for now,,, C Ya!



2 comments:

  1. Row row row your boat LMAO that was a good episode!

    SHHH - I am still trying to catch up on LOST I love this show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandy - Did you know this right off the top of your head? Because if you did, I bow down to your greatness of knowing a bit part in a show that first aired nearly a decade ago. So Awesome!

    I think I'm going to start randomly naming blog posts after Stargate SG-1 episodes. I wonder if anyone else will notice.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!