Friday, April 24, 2009

So There's This Band

They are from Minnesota.

They love music.


Jeff is a great read as well, on his blog here.

They are the Receders, and they are pretty good. They also have a brand new CD available, just click the link over there on the side bar, or even here. You won't regret it, unless you are totally into something like hard rock or rap, in which case you should listen to some better music every now and again so why not give them a try. 

It won't hurt.

I promise.

It's better than the five dollar foot long songs, at least*.

So...






* DEFINITELY better than the Cricket commercials.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Roger...

    I've been having a hard time keeping up with my feed reader and finally got a chance to see your latest posts. Imagine my surprise and joy when I found this! Thank you... I appreciate it very much! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!