Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Walking Around In Women's Underwear

Interesting.
 
The fact that the lyrics to that song are so popular with one of my co-workers. I think it's because one time he was singing it, and our boss decided to do a little sashay across the room in a manner that made us all wonder if he were, in fact, wearing women's underwear. Personally it's not my style, but if it floats your boat and you think they are more comfortable, then I say go for it.
 
Just don't show me.
 
Another co-worker's Doctor has threatened to buy him a training bra if he doesn't start losing some weight. Seriously, it's not me. What's funny id the fact that he weighs forty pounds less than me, and has bigger man-boobs. Must be my exercise regimen, of which I need to stay on. No more days off unless I am physically incapable of moving.
 
I do not want man-boobs, or women's undergarments to keep them restrained.
 
So how do you get a room full of whiny, complaining, bad-attitude employees to shut up? Free pizza, how else? Oh yeah, after the pizza invite your CEO to talk about how great we are doing (surprisingly good) and how your faith in getting that 401(k) match for this year, may be rewarded. That would be nice, especially since this whole college thing is starting to get expensive and we haven't even really spent any money.
 
I know, let's just socialize the whole thing, and have everyone pay for the college of our youth. I think I am kidding.
 
Want to hear about something that I don't like? Really, you don't? Well too bad, because I'm going to tell you anyway.
 
I hate it when authors feel the need to proselytize their beliefs into a story, so much, that the story is hurt. Severely. I man, I understand that you believe that global warming is a real phenomena and all that, who knows you may even be right. But, I really don't want to hear about it, page after page after page. If I wanted to hear that I'd read Al Gore's book. Of course that might be a better fictional tale than the one I'm reading. Sheesh! research much?
 
Want to read a good book on global warming? Read State of Fear by Michael Crichton, at least he includes some real science in his book.
 
Oh, did you know that the sun is going to burn out soon? Yep. Wait for it.
 
No LOST tonight. What the heck is up with that? What is worse though, only three more hours are left for this season. How can that be? Then comes the eight month wait for the final season - Yikes! What will happen?
 
The kids gymnastics teacher downloaded the latest Dr. Who episode, Planet of the Dead. I'm really going to miss David Tennant as the Doctor - he's AWESOME!
 
I don't think he wears any women's underwear either. I could be wrong though, he is Scottish.

2 comments:

  1. Saw you on MyTwoArmyBrats. Decided to check it out and for a change was glad I did. Your blog is worth the read. I love a good laugh. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilac Moon - Welcome to the craziness known as my blog. I hope you come back many, many times, as I tend to get lonely writing for no one. :)I hope to see you more in the comment section.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!