Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What The Heck!

I think that I am going to have to boycott Blogger.

Okay, so I might be a tad bit addicted to doing this everyday, heck there have been some very bad days in here, but this is ridiculous.

I have some pictures that I would like posted on the site that do not want to be uploaded. What the heck!

Whine, whine, whine... Maybe I should get me some Red, red wine....

There once was a blog that had a point, 
then he posted everyday and I should really think these things out before I start typing them, otherwise I may look like an idiot -- too late!

Wonderful news, I get to go to a Cubs game tomorrow!! Whoop whoop!!

I'm rooting for the Rockies though.

Guess what? Chunky actually started to run today, I'm serious! He ran a quarter of a mile in between walks of one mile each. Actually the latter walk was punctuated by another run of about a quarter mile. 

I think Chunky wants his Kindle.

Chunky should also remember to get that official weight picture soon, because the first fifty pounds will be way easier than the second fifty, so... 

I really have no idea.

I'm still mad that I can't post any pictures. 

What the heck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!