Monday, April 20, 2009

Brainstorm

Winning the lottery was great, which is why I want to give it all away.

Winning the lottery was great, and it meant that I didn't have to look at your face ever again.

Winning the lottery was great, but watching them bleed was so much more satisfying.

Lottery winners are a literal one in a million, imagine all that you could do, and no one could stop you.

It was a dark and dreary night which made the murder all that much more entertaining, for one and all.

I always heard that it would drive you crazy, then what?

Now, Roger, what the heck are you doing?

Isn't it obvious?

Uh, no.

I am brainstorming, what else?

Oh, so you don't have anything worthwhile to write, so you are filling this space with nonsense, trying to get us to believe that you are working on some great new work of art?

No, I'm brainstorming ideas. You know, for that first sentence of that first chapter of that new book I am working on?

Yeah, but what's your story about.

You will just have to read along with everybody else.

Tease.

Only if it gets you to come back.

Anyway, if y'all are still with me, I am working on writing a novel - yes that's a book. So I thought I would throw up completed chapters here, or maybe even some incomplete chapters. I'm sure that there will be some more brainstorms as well.

Oh sure, I'll still be ranting about a large variety of topics, but I also want to get these stories out of my head, and onto paper, LEDs or CRTs.... You know what  I mean.

Thank you for taking the time to at least scroll sown this far. Please comment on what you read, as it will make me a better person and ultimately a better writer. At least that's what all those successful writers say.

Good night, and God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!