Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wandering Walking Words

I always wanted to be a spy.

No, I take that back. I always wanted to be James Bond. I mean he got the cool gadgets, could shoot anybody that pissed him off, oh and he always got the girl.

Well, that didn't happen. Not even close.

Instead I have these visions, while walking, which has me pitted against evil agents from the planet Balombo, or maybe just from some compound deep in the Rocky Mountains. You know the ones of which I speak - the people that want to run the world for their evil intentions.

Or something like that.

So, I am walking in the cold, with the wind pushing me along - scratch that, I was walking into the wind the whole time, I'm pretty sure. Anyway, I am walking along in my shorts, trying not to not think about the fact that it is probably below freezing, and I become that spy once again.

I am doing battle with the evil emperor Zurg, but quickly realize that this is not where I am supposed to be, so I head off after SPECTRE. Alone. Without nary a weapon.

Did I just use nary in a sentence? Did I use it properly? Should I even be concerned about that when I have six agents of SPECTRE on my tail, and I have no weapon and it's cold outside.

I need a digital voice recorder, to better keep track of this stuff I think.

Plus the fact that I don't believe that I actually was thinking myself as James Bond, rather instead I was dodging all the crazy kids driving around, trying to shoot out there tires, or something much worse - call their moms.

As I turned the corner, I found that I was no longer walking along the neighborhood, rather I was flying - pretty cool, no? Yes, I was actually flying, and it felt pretty cool, once I figured out what was going on. I mean where does one learn how to just suddenly fly? I felt like "The Greatest American Hero" when he found out that he had super powers.

I wasn't really flying, by the way, just imagining it. Still pretty cool though. I figure that must have been when I lost the feeling in my legs, due to frostbite.

Did I mention that it was cold?

Stargate SG-1 the early years, was so freaking awesome. I'm currently reliving season three - way cool. Fun stuff, and I highly recommend them to anyone that will listen, or read.

Okay, the show just got way interesting, so I must go now.

Bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!