Thursday, April 23, 2009

It Has Been Written

So it must be done, right?
 
I am referring to my post from yesterday regarding my not taking a day off, and a mention of man-boobs, etc. Well, because I wrote that, and my lovely bride reads what I write (she says it is the only way she knows what is going on inside my head, which may or may not actually be true), I can no longer use the excuse of "I don't feel well" to get out of my exercise regimen.
 
Dang it!
 
I mean I think I know when to keep my mouth shut (okay Jenni, quit laughing), but now I am going to have to start keeping my fingers shut. At least until I can find a way to make this work for me.
 
I know I shouldn't even try it, but I am a man after all, and I believe it is in my nature.

2 comments:

  1. I've let my fingers publish TMI in the past as well. In fact in one case, my lovely bride asked me to retract a story. After claiming my 1st amendment rights blah blah blah I eventually took it down. Some rights huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no 1st amendment rights in marriage, this I have learned well in my nearly 17 years of wedded bliss. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!