Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Let's Talk LOST

Did you see tonight's episode?

All I can do is say that I think I am correct.

Correct about what Roger? Glad you asked.

I am of the opinion that the LOST gang is actually turning into a grand paradox, and the past Losties will be hunting the future Losties, and at the end of it all. John Locke will wake up and tell his wife about this wild dream that he just had. Oh, hi wife will be Eloise Hawking and his son Sawyer will come in with the grandkids Kate and Jack.

Or something like that. :)

Back to the real world... The boss told me yesterday after 6PM, to make sure that certain individuals were going to be in the office on Thursday. Gee, and if they ask me why, am I supposed to tell them that their services are no longer required as well?

I didn't do it, but I know that they will all be there. Tomorrow will not be a good day I'm afraid.

With that thought, I'm going to try to make you smile.

Some guy bought a new fridge for his house. To get rid of his old fridge, he put it in his front yard and hung a sign on it saying: 'Free to good home. You want it, you take it.' For three days the fridge sat there without even one person looking twice at it. He eventually decided that people were too un-trusting of this deal. 

It looked too good to be true, so he changed the sign to read: 'Fridge for sale $50.' 

The next day someone stole it!


Want another one? Okay.

* One day I was walking down the beach with some friends when someone shouted....'Look at that dead bird!' Someone looked up at the sky and said...'where?'

Okay, that will do for now. Have a great day/evening!

God Bless!!

4 comments:

  1. If this turns out to be a dream...some one is going to pay! No. Dream!
    Now I'm off the change your tabs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That's it, a long, long John Locke's dream due to drugs against pain abuse!
    And a painful day for some others ! So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Good ones, Roger!
    As far as the employees getting laid off, I know how you must feel. Poor John has been a part of a long, ongoing series of people getting let go at his store. It has gone on for two weeks and the last person is due to get canned today. VERY stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So it's a boy, huh? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!