Friday, March 27, 2009

26 Things

Because I cheated my faithful followers yesterday, I thought that I would have a weekend chock-full-of-posts.

Can hardly wait, no doubt.

Anyway, I saw this somewhere, sometime (It was in what you could consider my draft file) but I don't know where. So if I fail to give one of you credit, I apologize:

A - Age: 41
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: What are chores?
D - Dad's Name: Roger
E- Essential start to your day item: Waking up
F - Favorite actor(s): Richard Dean Anderson/Nathan Fillion
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5' 10"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Trumpet, mainly, but pretty much any brass instrument
J- Occupation: Lab Manager (Metrologist)
K- Kid(s): Andy, Benjy, Jessie, Katie, Maggie, Danny, TBNL
L - Living arrangements: Wife, six kids, one dog, one cat (just recently lost second dog RIP)
M - Mom's name: Alicemarie
N- Nicknames: None really
O - Overnight hospital stay other than giving birth: when I was born, maybe
P - Pet Peeve: improper use of English words, popping gum, noisy eating/drinking
Q - Quotes you like: I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. – Thomas Jefferson
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. – Benjamin Franklin
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Michael and Jeffrey
T - Time you wake up: When Jenni kicks me out of bed
U- Underwear: Yes
V - Vegetable you dislike: Eggplant
W - Ways you run late: When Jenni falls asleep before successfully kicking me out of bed.
X - X-rays you've had: some – pinky fingers, both of them, different times for different dislocations
Y - Yummy food you make: creative salads
Z - Zodiac: Libra

Your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!