Friday, March 6, 2009

Look Who's Three!!

A pictorial, well, with some words. I can't help myself.

Your first picture...
Welcome to the world! Don't worry, those tubes will be gone soon enough.

Basking in the Sun...Hello handsome!Look at those cheeks!Happy Halloween!
Just a pinch will do. :)
It's a Small World (your favorite that trip)
I think that you were pleased with your dinner at Le Cellier in Canada (EPCOT)
Happy Birthday USA!!
Zoo day!
Still have those adorable cheeks.
Relaxing at the Zoo.
Best friends at Disney last year.
You and Mommy!


Happy Birthday Danny! I love you very much, and look forward to many years of fun with you and watching you grow.
All my love,
Daddy

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Danny! Welcome to the terrible threes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo journey. I would imagine you're celebrating somebody's birthday all the time around there ;b

    Happy Birthday Danny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated birthday Danny!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!