Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Stream of Screed

Don't ask!




I really have no idea where these titles come from, okay I do know that they come from my mind, but I am not aware of it until... Forget it.

  • Back on the Road Again by REO Speedwagon and What's Your Name by Lynyrd Skynyrd deal with the same theme... Those godless rock -n- rollers loving and leaving them. How rude!

  • Andy wants me to mention here that the Cubs have swept the Brewers, even though he has his own blog. He wants to be a journalist when he grows up, but doesn't want to journal a story about his Cubbies. Ironic, no?

  • You Can Fly (From Peter Pan) is playing right now... Anybody know who wrote the song?

  • John McCain's new ad seems to have struck a nerve with the Obamessiah, so he'll probably pull it and back down. I hope not, it's funny. Unfortunately I lost the link, sorry about that. :)

  • This was one Big-Assed Pig, now the kid is feeling the heat from PETA. (h/t nicedeb)

  • Hey the Cubs won!! Did you know that?

  • My family is all back together again, yea!! All the kids have returned from their various camps; Andy -First Call (a camp for those that may be interested in pursuing a life as a priest), and the girls (Jessie and Katie) are back from Totus Tuus (I think I spelled that right, if not Benjy will correct me ), which used to be called Catholic and Cool Camp.

  • Maggie is jumping off the diving board!! Awesome, now I just have to get a picture - here's one of Katie a few years ago that is one of my favorites.
  • John Lynch's career with my beloved Denver Broncos is over. I wish him the best in whatever the future holds for him.
  • Our CEO seems to be pleased with what we are doing here, so I guess I still have a job for a little while.
  • Danny has some weird rash/hives kind of thing going on, poor kid.
  • My boss won't let me off the phone, so this is getting weird here, I think, so I shall stop.

There you have it, another episode (I think this is number 2) of what just pops into my head, hope it wasn't too confusing, because it will become a semi-regular feature, unless I forget of course. :)

Have a great evening!

2 comments:

  1. I apologize, once again, for my bullets not showing up - I have no idea why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?! No Bullets? Oh man! I'm not sure what to do with this information! I am just...shocked and appalled?
    heh heh heh, Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!