Monday, July 14, 2008

Ouch! A Broken Link!

That is what has happened to my signature, apparently. What do I do about it? Well, this is a start, I guess. But what can I really do about it.

Hmmm.

Have I become so dependent on the Internet to always be working that I, uh, just don't have to think anymore?

Apparently so. I mean, all I see is this red x and have to wonder, what have I done to deserve this? Followed quickly by, what did I do wrong? Who can I call?

Anybody know?

Should I become super cool and have someone design my blog, with the greatest of ease, that will include all the things that I want? Will that stop the red x from appearing? Do you even know what it is I am speaking about, I mean writing?

I am one confused man at the moment and I need to get home for some fine home-cooking. Then maybe I can figure it out.

Maybe.