Monday, July 14, 2008

Ouch! A Broken Link!

That is what has happened to my signature, apparently. What do I do about it? Well, this is a start, I guess. But what can I really do about it.

Hmmm.

Have I become so dependent on the Internet to always be working that I, uh, just don't have to think anymore?

Apparently so. I mean, all I see is this red x and have to wonder, what have I done to deserve this? Followed quickly by, what did I do wrong? Who can I call?

Anybody know?

Should I become super cool and have someone design my blog, with the greatest of ease, that will include all the things that I want? Will that stop the red x from appearing? Do you even know what it is I am speaking about, I mean writing?

I am one confused man at the moment and I need to get home for some fine home-cooking. Then maybe I can figure it out.

Maybe.

3 comments:

  1. Your signature appeared! Did you fix it? Or did I just spell the word appeared wrong? Too lazy to look it up.

    Did you figure out the RSS thing? You are still showing up with your old blog name, but I can change that with editing on my end. Which I will try to do tomorrow.

    A home cooked meal should help just about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It got fixed after I posted, I guess. Darn that internet, just when you think you have it figured out...

    I changed the address in my feedburner, so hopefully that will fix it. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That happens every so often with mine as well - I think it has something to do with mylivesignature.com - maybe maintenance....

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!