Friday, July 25, 2008

I Wonder if He'll be on the Guest List?

Finally, a reporter that has the, er, stones to tell it like it is, too bad he isn't an American...





And it came to pass, in the eighth year of the reign of the evil Bush the Younger (The Ignorant), when the whole land from the Arabian desert to the shores of the Great Lakes had been laid barren, that a Child appeared in the wilderness.


The Child was blessed in looks and intellect. Scion of a simple family, offspring of a miraculous union, grandson of a typical white person and an African peasant. And yea, as he grew, the Child walked in the path of righteousness, with only the occasional detour into the odd weed and a little blow.


When he was twelve years old, they found him in the temple in the City of Chicago, arguing the finer points of community organisation with the Prophet Jeremiah and the Elders. And the Elders were astonished at what they heard and said among themselves: “Verily, who is this Child that he opens our hearts and minds to the audacity of hope?”


In the great Battles of Caucus and Primary he smote the conniving Hillary, wife of the deposed King Bill the Priapic and their barbarian hordes of Working Class Whites.



You can find the rest here.



6 comments:

  1. I thought that was pure genius. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur. Now if we could only get this side of the pond to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should all copy and send this to everyone we know. Thanks for printing it!
    PAX, E

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wondering if the ballot will have an option C for NONE OF THE ABOVE? Cause I cannot vote for either of the final two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are correct about neither of them being a good option. This whole election cycle has been a drain, and to what end? Gonna have to pray a lot for our country, I imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Almost all politicians, the current two vying for emperor in particular, make me want to hurl.
    The last national election I voted in was 1992. And that was only a vote against slick willie.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!