Saturday, May 23, 2009

What The Heck?!

I got an invite to be friends with a Mayo Payaso on Facebook.

Uh, no thanks.

1) I'm no friend of clowns.

2) I have NO IDEA who the heck you are.

3) Bragging about being EVIL and naming yourself an Evil Clown in Spanish, is also a tops on my list of friends.

So, if you all want to be my friend on Facebook, come on down. But don't try to be witty and especially not evil.

Oh, and if your profile picture is of a clown, be it evil or not, you can pretty much count me out as a friend.

Now I must return to Bejeweled Blitz.


BTW - I'm serious about the whole not liking clowns bit, which is kind of ironic, but you'll have to stay tuned to find out why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!