Friday, May 29, 2009

Bushwackers

Okay, now that I have your attention. This is a cool and refreshing drink that goes down smooth and easy. Some might say a little too easy, so remember to drink responsibly.


Why the name? Who knows? That is just what we called it and not because of a certain former President of the United States either. Although I can see people that didn't like the President drinking these and possibly dreaming of… I won't go there.


Anyway, this is best in the heat of the summer, which is quickly approaching (although it doesn't really seem like it here in the greater Chicagoland area), but I am sure that it is good year round.


Enjoy!



BUSHWACKERS



4 oz. Cream of Coconut

2 oz. Kahlua

1 oz. Bacardi Black Rum

1 oz. Hiram Walker Dark Crème de Cocoa

4 oz. Half and Half

4 Cups of Ice


Blend until smooth. Serves 2.



Again, I will remind everyone to DRINK RESPONSIBLY!! Don't want to lose anyone to stupidity.

2 comments:

  1. Roger, Lucky I am on a low-carb diet or I would be irresponsibly scarfing these down. Sounds like the most delicious drink ever created by man. Tell Jenni I say hello.
    AnnMarie
    PS Thanks for the tip on Clive Cussler. My husband is giving it another go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnnMarie - They are AWESOME! Tell your husband that Corsair is WAY better than Arctic Drift. Lots of action and intrigue, without the whole global warming preaching. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!