Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just A Dream

That's my call for Lost when it's all said and done.
 
You heard me. Well you read me at least.
 
A dream, and I am proposing that it's John Locke that is having this vivid dream, as he is recovering from a mental breakdown, whilst in a mental institution. Know what else?
 
No, what?
 
All the characters in Lost, are fellow patients at the hospital.
 
Now I must head home to watch the finale... maybe more later, depends on if my brain survives tonight.
 
Bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. You know I stopped watching it a couple of seasons ago, but that sounds like a very likely ending.
    Roger! You could write this crap! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!