Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Few Pics

Let's see what the cell phone gives me today - I have to remember to bring the camera along more often, at least the quality will improve.

Here's Katie, ready to play some softball.



Here she is, at bat - first game.


Today was our Loyalty Day Parade. Here are the kids waiting for the parade to start.


Getting impatient, waiting for the parade to start...


Still waiting...


Unfortunately, that is all the pictures I took - pretty boring parade. Except for the candy that the kids got, of course. I mean they were almost out of Easter candy.


Yay Loyalty Day.


One last thing...


Wash your hands!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!