friend Laura, has honored me with a tag. At least I believe it is an honor, I guess we'll see when I complete it, right?
So here goes...
Eight Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1) Sleep - I love to sleep, whenever my head allows me to.
2) Losing fifty pounds - Not just for the Kindle, but for me and my family, I would rather not die in my forties, or fifties, or sixties, seventies and eighties. Okay, maybe sometime in my eighties will be good, say Eighty-Six. Of course, that is not up to me, now is it?
3) Reading - ANYTHING! It would be really cool if it were on a Kindle.
4) Softball and Soccer Games - Nothing brings joy to my heart quite like watching my kids play and enjoy playing these sports.
5) Heaven - Although I would like to wait for another 45 odd years, if possible.
6) Cubs winning a World Series - Sure I might have to wait those 45 years for it to happen, but I still think it would be neat to see.
7) Andy going off to college - Such a great achievement for him, and I hope and pray that it will work out.
8) Star Trek - Yeah, I know, not nearly as philosophical as the previous seven - but it sure looks cool, don't you think?
Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1) Woke Up - Praise Jesus!
2) Went to work
3) Listened to mass hysteria about a bug
4) Cancelled Soccer Practice - Lots of rain.
5) Went for a walk
6) Wrote two blog entries - did anyone notice? I've actually had a couple of days where I have written more than one a day. Crazy, aren't I?
7) Read lots of blogs - I have to keep up with my reader, otherwise it will become a major pain or I will be blowing off several of my reads, which would make me feel guilty.
8) Fell in love again with my wife and children - happens every day. They are AWESOME!
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1) Write a best-selling novel
2) Go to Disney World, annually.
3) Visit all of the Disney Parks - They have one in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Anaheim, Orlando (my fav!), and Paris. Just one long road trip.
4) Have seven children... oh wait, already getting that.
5) Go to a World Cup
6) Go to the Moon
7) Become a Supreme Court Justice - have always wanted to do this, just never followed up on it - too lazy I believe.
8) See Jesus and Mary in person.
Eight Shows I Watch:
1) LOST - Oh yeah baby! One of the best shows EVER!!
2) Stargate SG-1 - Yeah, I know it's not on anymore, but I have ALL the DVD's, so I can watch it ANYTIME! Like right now.
3) Firefly - See #2
4) Eureka - I love this show, but don't get the Sci-Fi channel, so... I only watch it, when I think about it, online.
5) Stargate Atlantis
6) NCIS - Way cool!
7) Law and Order SVU
You, now have your mission, do you choose to accept? Let me know, if you do.