Friday, May 1, 2009

Crazy Eights

My friend Laura, has honored me with a tag. At least I believe it is an honor, I guess we'll see when I complete it, right?

So here goes...

Eight Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1) Sleep - I love to sleep, whenever my head allows me to.
2) Losing fifty pounds - Not just for the Kindle, but for me and my family, I would rather not die in my forties, or fifties, or sixties, seventies and eighties. Okay, maybe sometime in my eighties will be good, say Eighty-Six. Of course, that is not up to me, now is it?
3) Reading - ANYTHING! It would be really cool if it were on a Kindle.
4) Softball and Soccer Games - Nothing brings joy to my heart quite like watching my kids play and enjoy playing these sports.
5) Heaven - Although I would like to wait for another 45 odd years, if possible.
6) Cubs winning a World Series - Sure I might have to wait those 45 years for it to happen, but I still think it would be neat to see.
7) Andy going off to college - Such a great achievement for him, and I hope and pray that it will work out.
8) Star Trek - Yeah, I know, not nearly as philosophical as the previous seven - but it sure looks cool, don't you think?



Eight Things I Did Yesterday:


1) Woke Up - Praise Jesus!
2) Went to work
3) Listened to mass hysteria about a bug
4) Cancelled Soccer Practice - Lots of rain.
5) Went for a walk
6) Wrote two blog entries - did anyone notice? I've actually had a couple of days where I have written more than one a day. Crazy, aren't I?
7) Read lots of blogs - I have to keep up with my reader, otherwise it will become a major pain or I will be blowing off several of my reads, which would make me feel guilty.
8) Fell in love again with my wife and children - happens every day. They are AWESOME!




Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:

1) Write a best-selling novel
2) Go to Disney World, annually.
3) Visit all of the Disney Parks - They have one in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Anaheim, Orlando (my fav!), and Paris. Just one long road trip.
4) Have seven children... oh wait, already getting that.
5) Go to a World Cup
6) Go to the Moon
7) Become a Supreme Court Justice - have always wanted to do this, just never followed up on it - too lazy I believe.
8) See Jesus and Mary in person.

Eight Shows I Watch:

1) LOST - Oh yeah baby! One of the best shows EVER!!
2) Stargate SG-1 - Yeah, I know it's not on anymore, but I have ALL the DVD's, so I can watch it ANYTIME! Like right now.
3) Firefly - See #2
4) Eureka - I love this show, but don't get the Sci-Fi channel, so... I only watch it, when I think about it, online.
5) Stargate Atlantis
6) NCIS - Way cool!
7) Law and Order SVU
8) House

Eight Tags:

1) You
2) You
3) You
4) You
5) You
6) You
7) And
8) You

You, now have your mission, do you choose to accept? Let me know, if you do.

1 comment:

  1. Love NCIS, with my wife too.

    Have you seen Burn Notice? Oh season hiatus right now but restarting (season 3) in June. It's on USA. It's my favorite currently running with Firefly my favorite ever (same as you, got the DVDs) and NCIS running second.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!