Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy November!

Welcome to November, everyone!!

Don't have much else to say, so I won't.

Whatever.

I always have something to say!

At least I'm not double-spacing this post. What's that? I am? Oh, sorry about that. It just looks better to me this way. And since this is my blog, I can do whatever I want, correct? So there.

Okay, day one of NaNoWriMo and I have exactly 0 words written. Can you believe that? Me neither, but it is true. My mojo has gone away for some reason, so now all I have is my guilt trip, to myself, via this blog. Now if that isn't a case for psychological help, I don't know one.

truth be told, I run several story ideas through my mind, at all times it seems, and then I critisize the snot out of it, and discourage myself and.... voila, JK Rowling is the richest woman in the world, and I'm working at a job I don't necessarily care about. See how that works? So, I need to read some motivational stuff and write 10,000 words this weekend. That'll make me feel better. What would be even better would be that all 10,000 words help move a story along and ... well I think you know the rest. :-)

Halloween was cool. Nothing like watching the kids go around begging for candy to make my day. Actually, I started feeling better after the lights were turned off and the candy was all passed out. Why? Glad you asked. Because it's now November dummy! That's right November, which has Thanksgiving, and gets us all closer to Christmas. Best time of the year in my book. I love it!

If you don't like Christmas and all that it stands for, then you probably won't like being here for the next two months or so. That's right it's Christmas and holiday happiness abounding throughout the blog! Best part is it goes through the Epiphany in January. Now after that I'll probably go back to my normal depressing self. Cheerful thought, no doubt.

Well, I should head out, gotta family to see and a pillow with my name on it. Maybe, just maybe some words will be typed onto a word processor that will become the beginning of something wonderful!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!