Monday, November 26, 2007

A New Day

Yes sir, all better now.

Came into work this morning expecting the worst - got it. Actually it wasn't too bad, just everyone dressed up in Bears gear, and singing that flipping song.

"Bear Down Chicago Bears..."

Oh well, like I said last night, it was a fun experience, despite the outcome, and I got the chance to spend some one-on-one time with Andy, so no matter what the game was a worthwhile experience. He even got to see Hester return, not one, but two punt/kickoff's for touchdowns. I think I said that already, but... I'm in a repetitive mood. If I can figure out how to email the pictures I took from the game, and if they are good, I will post them. Be forewarned, they came from a camera phone.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!