Monday, November 5, 2007

What to do?

The boss wants me to write reviews and evaluations for everybody.

No problem.

Including me.

Problem.

Contrary to popular belief, I do not like writing about myself. Never have, never will. It just seems to weird to me. Probably to others as well, but I can only give you a definite for myself.

What a pudd-whacker. Seriously. Why am I doing his job? I understand that he wants me to learn the job so that I can, someday, take over for him. But this is ridiculous. I mean I have to work with these people daily, I don't need for them to hear that I wrote their evals. Especially since they are expecting him to do it. We'll see whatever fallout there is in a couple of weeks, and I shall share all the good stuff!

Our temp just up and quit. Go figure. Here we spend three or four weeks training her, she likes it, or says that she does, and poof! she's gone. Oh well. She's off to fly the friendly skies, or whatever. Again, go figure.

Well, I should go home and take care of the little guys and gals.

Maybe more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!