Sunday, November 4, 2007

This will be short...

I promise.

Started cleaning out/turning into a rec room, my garage today... Took some before pictures, for posterity, but will only post them when I am finished. o, stay tuned.

The Broncos played the Lions today. At least some people dressed up as the Denver Broncos played today... UGH - LY! And that is all I'm going to say about that.

As you noticed yesterday, I found out about Google Docs, so expect to see some of my "serious" writing here in the future. I actually have a few things written doen that I will share here.

Exciting!

That's it, told you it would be short. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!