Monday, November 26, 2007

Here they are...

I know they aren't the greatest, but this is what comes from a Cell Phone camera...

Here is a picture from when we first walked into the stadium, I wish I would have taken one from outside, so that you could see the difference from the ugly appearance on the outside (it looks like a UFO crash-landed in the middle of the old Soldier Field. Inside though, it is very nice.

This is a shot from behind the North endzone, where Mister Devin Hester decided to make a couple of historic returns. The first one, off of a punt, he ran under the tunnel approximately from where the first picture was taken. Obviously, we weren't in the tunnel itself, but the people sitting in those seats saw him running right at them.Next up is a picture from our seats, while the teams were warming up before the game. The Broncos are in white, and the Bears were in Navy, although I think that in this picture there were more Broncos on the field than Bears. This kid that was sitting behind us had gone down to try an get an autograph, but ended up getting a football instead. Brandon Stokely, from the Broncos (#14) came right up to the kid and gave him the football. That was pretty cool of Stokely to do that, and I bet he has a new fan for life. I know that I appreciate him more, and I'm not even the kid's father.Here is the young man that made all of these pictures possible. No not the inventor of the cell phone camera, but my son Andy!! Yea!! Okay, my voice is cracking a little bit because I was in full holler last night. Maybe a little Brandy will help. :-) Actually, as you can tell, we were a bit bundled up for the occasion. The thermometer on the big screen said it was thirty-nine degrees, with a wind chill of thirty-one, so I guess we shouldn't be too whiny, right? Besides there were some morons out there without their shirts on - thankfully, no pictures of them to share.This is some game "action." Okay, it's actually Denver in an offensive huddle, while the Bears defense gets ready to do some defending. If I remember correctly, this is where the Broncos coughed up the ball and gave the Bears great field position... but they blew it and fumbled the ball away themselves leading to a Broncos touchdown later. So, I 'technically' took the picture before a big Broncos scoring drive, right?Again, I want to thank the academy... oops, sorry wrong speech. Thanks again to Andy! Even though the Broncos lost, I still had a GREAT time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!