Friday, November 16, 2007

Eagles vs Eagles...

...With a little coot to boot!

Some more photo's from that photograher that loves to do what he does. :-)
Here are a couple of juvenile Bald Eagles, fighting over an afternoon snack -- coot!

Pretty cool acrobatic moves, don't you think? I imagine the video of this "epic battle" would be fun to watch. Then comes along an adult that is looking for a snack itself...

So the juvies split apart, and mamma or maybe dadda, swoops in and, you can see the result.

Okay, that's not really what happened, at least not with this whole series of photos. I picked and chose a couple to make a "story" however, this does actually happen in the wild, where the adults come along and steal the juvenile catch/lunch.

As always if you want more info go here.

See ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!