Wednesday, November 14, 2007

PITA - Networking

Gotta network, they say.

Okay, I can do that, I guess. Who are they?

They are the ones in the know. You know?

No, I don't know, but if it is required of me, then what can I say?

So... I will be out 'networking' tonight, then at 3am I will be sitting with Jesus.

Not really a bad night I would say.

Not sure where we are going tonight, either a nice Italian restaurant that is close to my house, or Weber Grill, which isn't. Either way, it's free food, so I can't complain too much, plus I get some exposure for myself with people that are higher up in the food chain.

Ta Da!! Networking, pretty easy I guess. Unless there are a lot of dramatic pauses, which are then broken up by the insanity that is me. I'll let you know later, maybe.

I also am starting with adoration again. So, every Thursday morning from 3-4am I will be in the presence of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Way cool! Aside from the hour, however we figure it will help with getting me to work sooner, which I apparently need to do. :-)

I don't think that I can bring the laptop in, so no blogging from the feet of Jesus tonight, but maybe I will get some new insight into my life, and the world around me. That would be pretty awesome, don't you think?

Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!