Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

A time for Turkey...Okay, not that Turkey, but this turkey. The bird that Benjamin Franklin wanted to be our national bird, which would make all of our Thanksgiving dinners illegal. :-) Can't kill and eat the national bird, after all. No matter how you like your turkey and all of the toppings, or whatever else they are..... sorry, had some serious brain freeze going on there. Give me a break, it's early.

What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving? Is it the turkey, the stuffing, the yams, oh there is so much to choose from. Except maybe mince-meat pie.... Although I think that is more of a Christmas pie. Pumpkin pie is the pie of choice for this holiday, with whipped cream.. yum. Now I'm hungry.

This turkey is making a statement for the other white meat. :-) Don't worry mister turkey, I'll have plenty of ham as well. I need to stop talking about food, getting hungrier by the minute.

Now this is the best part of Thanksgiving for me... my family. I thank God every day for blessing me with my wonderful family. I don't know what I would do without them, and I cherish every minute spent together with them.



From my family to yours,

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!