Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New Word!!!

And it has to be the absolute best one I have EVER heard, are you ready...


ASSITUDE

That is the word that my loving wife calls my bad moods. Or, at least what she will call them from now on. Just in case anyone cares -- this word is now officially trademarked to us! That's right, don't you forget that if you want to use it. Of course for a small fee....

Anyway, I am at home now, see how fast that word works? And I am not taking a nap (told ya!) Apparently I will also be taking my daughter Katie to her girl scouts meeting (news to me). I am assuming that I will going back to work soon-ish. Be it after I pick up Benjy at six, or sooner, then head home, then... who knows? Maybe I'll just pass out and not worry about anything until tomorrow. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!