Tuesday, November 20, 2007

How Do I Do It?

No really, I want the answer and I want it now?

How do I continue to come to this place day after day, spending countless hours doing a job that has become increasingly more boring with every passing minute, hour, day, week and month.

Ugh.

I don't know what to do. I don't know what I want to do. It is quite a quandry, and I don't like it. There really isn't much of a challenge here. I mean to be honest some of my kindergarteners behave better than the people I work with and they're five or six years old. So you would think that I would have a good example of this, but I don't. Why? Because I am just so tired of it and numb to it all that I cannot formulate anything to say about it.

It's all "she said," "she said," "he said," "I didn't do it," "it was them," "it wasn't me...."

You know what, just shut up and do your job, please.

Then I have someone that I need to apparently babysit. EL likes to be liked, and likes to try and impress everyone with their acumen when it comes to the job. The problem is EL doesn't like to take the time to do the job correctly, like checking serial numbers, and all that other stuff. So EL gets to stay on 100% checks for, life it appears, because EL doesn't want to invest in taking the time to do the job correctly.

Then there is the lying, and sticking with the lie even when EL knows that EL has been caught in the lie. Kind of like the five year old that tries to pull one over on Mom and Dad, never realizing that Mom and Dad were five once as well. Oh well, I really don't want to go any further with EL, who is some need of growing up and to quit trying to be someone that EL isn't.

Did I mention that the Broncos won last night? -- Whoo Hoo!!!!

I posted this picture on the family site, liked it so much over there, I'm posting it here as well. Thanks again to Allears.net for the pics. They are cool.



With that I will say, good night, until next time... who knows maybe that will be later tonight if ATT fix my darn internet problem - oh I am sure that they will claim that there isn't anything wrong on their end, but we all know better now, don't we. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!