Thursday, November 29, 2007

I Don't Know What To Write!

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!

Maybe it's because I am braindead from getting up at 2:30 this morning, after finally falling asleep around 11-ish.

Maybe it's because I am dreading the fact that I need to stand in a Christmas tree lot, in very cold weather. Granted in a couple of months we will be looking forward to temps like these, but it just isn't the same coming from warmer temps to colder temps as it is from colder to cold.... Do you understand what I am saying to you?

I'm not going to try to explain, because I don't think that I can at this point.

Hey, only one more day of NaBloPoMo!! Woo Hoo!!! I shall make it for sure. Unless, of course, the dinosaur exhibit at the museum comes to life and just ruins my day. :-0 Hey it could happen, right?

PITA is PITA is PITA... You would think that JC would have learned how to motivate these guys by now. Instead he sends out meeting notices to talk about the disappointing numbers from this past month. Never mind the fact that we still don' have P.O.s from 3/4 of the work we do... Oh well, one never learns when one thinks they know it all already, right?

Reminds me.... It's Quote Time!!! I wonder which fascinating quote I shall pick today.... let's see:

“A truth that’s told with bad intent, beats all the lies you can invent.” ~William Blake

How about them apples? Not sure what it all means, but I can guess.

Okay, I'm back - miss me? Just took a little break and took a look at myself in the mirror. Okay, that isn't why I took the break, sheesh. I have a large ego, but that's just crazy! Anyway, while looking in the mirror, I noticed something... I look tired. Not quite old yet, but definitely tired. What does that mean? Well, I did mention getting up at 2:30 remember, and that was sixteen hours ago. Maybe that has something to do with it, or could the PITA be getting to me? Naw, that's crazy!

Or is it?

Okay, I was going to leave it at that, but it just didn't feel right. Someone might read more into it than what I intended. Of course, it was a great dramatic-end-of-a-chapter kind of moment, wasn't it? Oh well. Who likes their job all the time anyway, right? It's not like I hate my job all the time or anything like that. It was funny when JC came and asked if everything was alright, saying I didn't look happy, or something like that. Maybe more of me is showing than I thought, I better work on that!

Yikes! Look at the time! I told Andy that I would be at the tree lot around seven... of course, I also told him to not be mad if I get there at eight. :-)

Sneaky, aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!