Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Things to Ponder?

"If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him...is he still wrong?"

Now what kind of idiotic masochist would say something like that? I mean that is just asking for trouble, must be why there is no name associated with it. I will tell you where I got it from though. I got it from one of those widgets, I think that's what they are called, called 'Things to Ponder' that gives me new 'ponders' every fifteen minutes, or so. I haven't actually timed the refresh rate, but it doesn't really matter anyway, right?

I guess our audit went through with colors, haven't heard whether they were flying or not. Did hear an appropriate description of my current career path, as being a "geek-fest." Yep, that would be us, more or less. Just remember Bill Gates was/is a geek as well.

Oh well, just thought I would share that tidbit of info with you all. Happy now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!