Tuesday, November 20, 2007

5-5

And in first place! Yep, the Broncos ended up winning the game last night 34-20. Of course if you look at just the stat sheet you would think that the Titans won the game, dominated the game in fact. My guess is that Denver was in a more or less prevent defense scheme, since they were up by 14 early and often.

Next up... The Chicago Bears! I'll be there, thanks to Andy getting me tickets for the game. Hopefully they will do well and win this game also. That'd be cool. Chicago is a team that has played sporadically this season and I'm not sure which team will show up. I do like the team that Denver has brought to the table the past couple of weeks though. The offense is finally clicking, and without a lot of their star/key players.

Like I said we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!