Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Birding with Grandpa!

Actually with Great Grandpa!

And Uncle Alan, yes that uncle with all of the bird photo's. It was an educational experience for all. Too bad the weather wasn't better, but what do you expect for this time of year? The kids and Jenni met Grandpa and Uncle Alan to do a little bird watching. I believe they were on the lookout for an owl of some sort.... Ah yes, the screech owl. No that isn't a reference to Danny. (Stop that!)
This is a cute picture of Danny and Jessie (see he likes you!!), it looks like they are in a bird next or something. I really don't know since I was here... at work. :-(
Have a Happy Pre-Thanksgiving Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!