Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Politics!!

Yep, everybody's favorite subject... NOT!!

Pat Sajak has a few words he would like to share, an now he can. So, if you want to know what Mr. Sajak has to say about celebrity endorsements of politicians, you can go there, now or then.

Just having some fun with hyperlinks, at least I think that is what I am having fun with. Who knows, really, right?

Surely not me.

Want to see what horrifies animal activists? Some times people care more about animals than fellow people. What a shame. Of course that's just being selfish.

Right now we are trying to simplify things for everyone here at work, by coming up with play by play or step by step, whatever it takes to make things easier around here. Of course, we have a group of stodgy old folks that don't take to well to change. Oh well. Maybe this will make them consider retirement a little sooner. :-)

Oh well, I'm bored of writing this right now, so I will leave you with a quote....

“It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.” ~Voltaire

So put your hat on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!