Friday, November 9, 2007

A Calm Day

Although someone did ask me if I took my meds. That'll teach me to share that bit of information with anyone. :-)

Today was a rather quiet day, since we are winding down using one system and will be ramping up to a new system starting Monday.


Gonna need some Advil!


Actually, I think that I have the new system down pretty good, still learning new things here and there, but that was to be expected. Anyway, today was kind of slow and dull, because since we will be going to the new system on Monday, and there was some kind of Indian (India the country, mind you) hoiday, we had top cease bringing in new equipment on the old system Tuesday. Which means that we could only work on what has already been processed on the old system. Guess what! It be all gone now. Well most of it anyway.


I'll come in tomorrow, because I am a slave to my own greed, and get some more work done - at least one post here. :-) We have to get ready for some bigger wigs to come in and help us with the transition. JC says I NEED to go out with the bigger wigs when they get here. Something about visibility, but if something is going on at home, guess what? I be going home.


I need to stop talking like that. It is really crappy English, and if I want people to take me seriously - as a writer, then I need to be a little better with the language and all of it's proper uses. Ya know what I'm sayin'?


I was playing with Google Docs earlier and left a couple of posts on the family blog, of which I would post a link to, but I can't remember the URL, so you will just have to trust me. :-)


It's a pretty cool little tool, because I can type up a document, or whatever, and edit it for later. Then I can also open it up to be shared with, whoever, and whatever. So far, I like it, and I think that Jenni will as well. I mean she types up her emails in word and then copy and pastes them to her email, the only difference her being that Google will do the cutting and pasting. Cool, right?

I feel like adding a picture, so I will...
... So I can't count.
As always go to Alan's website for more.
Okay, that's all for now. I'm actually motivated to write something, must be the meds, so I better get cracking - or I will regret it, or is that forget?
Cheers, it's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!