Thursday, May 1, 2008

A View From Roger's Brain

3:30 AM - Wakey, wakey Roger.

3:40 AM - I said wakey wakey, you need to get ready for your big road trip.

3:50 AM - Dude, I KNOW that you don't want to go, but it is your job and you are needed to be there... ZZZZzzzzzz.

4:20 AM - Whoa. What happened? I must have dozed off there. Now you NEED to get up!

4:30 AM - Can you make the water a little bit hotter, please?

4:45 AM - Who the heck is texting you at this hour? Must be Jeff... Oh look, he's here to pick you up, and early.

4:46 AM - How the heck do the kids type on these small keypads anyway... Stupid 8 button doesn't work very well, now does it?

Okay, now it's ten and my brain doesn't remember what it was thinking past the fact that it was a complete WASTE OF TIME!! Seven hour drive for a twelve minute wait in the lobby, followed by another seven minute wait for all the parties to get there, followed by ten minutes of actual work?

Oh well, I get paid by the hour at least. :)

I need to work on this voices thing, I think. At least I'll have a month of practice.

Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Next voice: Your paycheck meets your checking account... LOL!

    Then - your car seat discusses how rude your butt is for sitting on it's face... not to mention its other silent but deadly activities!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!