Saturday, May 3, 2008

This is my tiny voice speaking...

It is tiny because there is only fourteen minutes left in the day and there is absolutely no way I can write anything that is in a Big Voice right now.

After all the kids are sleeping and I wouldn't want them to be scared awake, because as we all know, scared kids don't like to go back to sleep.

With all that being said, by my tiny voice, I shall leave you for another day - maybe even scheduling a post. (To answer Elizabeth's query, I have no idea what I would use it for, other than it's pretty cool.)

Off to bed, I've got early Mass(6:30), work (have to check and see if the migration actually worked - which would be good for my Twitter's, because the new network will allow me to Twitter (for now)), and last but definitely not least... Kitchen Floor.

Oh yeah, I must blog as well.

Nighty-night all, and God Bless!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Mr. Chicago - when you wake up I need to pick your brain about where's the best place to stay up there. We'll be there in August. Can ya email me at damama002@yahoo.com so we can talk off(blog)line?

    THANKS!

    (whispering) OOPS - shhhhhh. g'nite!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!